No matter whether you choose spring, summer or autumn for your hiking holiday, here you will always find a welcoming, historic thermal hotel in the centre of a small village as a starting point to explore the beauty of the landscape around Bagno di Romagna or the pristine natural surroundings of the Casentinesi Forests National Park.
IT IS YOUR CHOICE: peaceful walks with the family or more challenging hikes that will leave you winded, but end on a high note with a soothing bath in our wellness pool with natural hyper-thermal water.
TREKKING & EXCURSIONS
Services offered for an active holiday
- Buffet breakfast with high-quality products
- Meals with a choice of menus
- Medical and physiotherapeutic assistance
- Indoor fitness room
- Thermal pool with whirlpools and relaxing waterfalls
- Massages and Facial/Body Treatments (for a fee)
- Trekking routes and route maps are available
- Expert guides for group excursions
- Special conditions at local sports shops
- Organised transfer service to/from airport
outings in the area with the best routes for keen walkers or families looking for easier destinations.
The contact with nature provides the necessary physical and mental wellbeing
We have selected a few suggestive routes for you to choose from, starting from Bagno di Romagna or moving into the nearby area of the National Park:
- The Corzano Ring: Bagno di Romagna – Corzano – San Piero in Bagno – Bagno di Romagna – 9.5 km – 200 m difference in altitude – 3.30 hours walking time
- Monte Comero – travel by car (3.5 km from Bagno di Romagna) to Lago Pontini – Monte Testaccio – Monte Comero – Fonte Santa – Lago Pontini –10.300 km - 600 m of difference in altitude – 4.30 hours walking time
- The Nasseto Plain: Bagno di Romagna – Gualchiere – Nasseto – Chiuso – Gualchiere – Bagno di Romagna – 10.4 km – 400 m of difference in altitude – 4.45 hours walking time
- The Pietrapazza Valley: travel by car (10 km from Bagno di Romagna) to Nocicchio – Mount Carpano Pass - Pietrapazza and back – 12.5 km –500 m of difference in altitude –4.00 hours walking time
- La foresta della Lama: travel by car (28 km from Bagno di Romagna) to Fangacci – Monte Penna – Crocina – La bertesca – Lama- Scalandrni- Fangacci 13.5 km – 600 m of difference in altitude –5.30 hours walking time
- La diga di Ridracoli: travel by car (33 km from Bagno di Romagna) to Ridracoli – the cutbacks – Pratalino – Cà di sopra – Ridracoli 12 km – 600 m of difference in altitude – 5.30 hours walking time